TWF’s ability to consistently meet your quality and delivery goals is a result of our continuing dialogue with our customers, as well as our internal communication and focus on quality improvement processes. Our in-house quality manager is in constant contact with our production team members, who are also involved in ongoing quality training. Ultimately, our commitment to excellence in the science of industrial finishing is something you'll see in your completed products and your bottom line.
We do extensive testing in our in-house lab on incoming paint and finished goods to insure that you get the quality finish you want. Following are many of the tests performed in the TWF Lab.
- Impact Test - ASTM D2794
- Conical/Mandrel Bend - ASTM D522
- Color - Hunter Lab Spectrophotometer
- Specular Gloss - ASTM D523
- Boiling Water Adhesion - AAMA 2605-98
- Cross Hatch Adhesion - ASTM D3359
- Wet Adhesion - AAMA 2605-98
- Dry Film Thickness - ASTM D1400
- Solvent Rub - ASTM D4752
- Tape Pull Adhesion - ASTM D3359
- Salt Spray - ASTM B117
- Pencil Hardness - ASTM D3363
- Wave Scan